Friday, 18 September 2015

These Days - Early Spring..

These days, the Spring flowers are inspiring a touch of eco crafting. These free beeswax food covers worked a treat thanks to lovely Clare's instructions. 

These days, snack time is always outside and always an occasion for a tutu and handbag.

These days, our little veggie patch is bursting with good things to eat and the prettiest kale & rocket flowers.   

These days, are for celebrating.. Married nine years to the love of my life.  

 These days, I revel in the beauty of Spring time blooms, the sweetest gift from my love.

These days, as we wander, I study each tree and flower, wondering what colours might be hidden within.  This wattle was a wonderful surprise, adding a touch of sunshine to merino wool, silk thread and cotton.

These days are wonderfully full, as we prepare for my Sister's wedding in early October and Tallow's second birthday.  We're having a little garden fairy morning tea at her favourite park next weekend and I can't wait to make a few fairy inspired treats and decorations.

Much Love & Light
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post. I love those beeswax covers. What kind of fabric did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, it's just a light cotton from a craft store. The lighter the cotton, the better they seem to work.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x