Monday, 10 August 2015

Capturing the Weekend - 32/52..

A portrait capturing our weekend, each week, in 2015."

Sunday 12:30pm - Enchanted by the landscape and trucks on the horizon..

Much Love & Light
xxx

PS. I'm back from my little social media break and am feeling so refreshed, connected and focused.  As amazing and inspiring as all of this interaction,  this constant source of words and images can be, it can also be overwhelming.  A week away really allowed me to find my rhythm, focus my energy and remind myself that it's ok to step away sometimes.  New adventures are on the horizon and I can't wait to share more with you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Sophie...gorgeous photo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie catching up on some of your posts as I haven't seen you in a while. This is a beautiful picture of Tallow at the sandhills. Makes me feel like going for a drive there on the weekend. A sacred place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x