Monday, 3 August 2015

Capturing the Weekend - 31/52..

A portrait capturing our weekend, each week, in 2015."

Saturday - 11am: My chief orange harvester.. She takes her job very seriously. 

Much Love & Light
xxx

PS. Inspired by a few lovely kindred spirits on Instagram, I've decided to take a week's holiday from all social media, including my blog. It's something I've never done before, but have been thinking about for a while and I feel like a little step away from all the 'buzz' is just what I need right now, to focus on my family, my home & myself.  


This Wednesday marks three years since we said goodbye to our beautiful angel baby Cohen  Littlewing. And those three years feel like lifetimes and just moments all at the same time. They have been the most transformative years of my life and I'm looking forward to some quiet time to reflect, remember and also unfurl some exciting dreams for the future. 

Thank you so much for all your support and love, especially over these past three years.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the quiet time to reflect and be honey. Seven years on here and I can tell you the transformation will continue but if you continue to embrace the process, it can and will continue to shape your world in magical ways. Bless you Cohen Littlesing. Bless you mumma. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social media time outs are a good thing, and definitely need to be done now and then.
    Enjoy your reflective time mama. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x