Thursday, 21 May 2015

From My Journal..

A series of raw musings, straight from the pages of my journal. Thoughts, about life, change, dreams, the future and finding home.

Written on the  May New Moon.. 

"There is a magic to this Autumn day, a promise of great and beautiful thing to come.  A change in the air and a time to let go, surrender all the fear and embrace all the possibilities.  The gentle quiet, the afternoon sun, the deep joy of hearing the pen make its way across the page, reminds me how much I miss visiting this corner of my world, and how I need to come by far more often.  I feel at ease, just getting the words out, a chance to untangle the day, to be in the moment. Within each breath and each idea, there is a stillness that washes over me. And a certain joy that the new moon brings. It is a time to shuffle the deck, draw a card, let it all go and breath deeply into all the wonderful possibilities

Our journey to find our home is on its way. I can vision the gumboots at the door and the smoke neatly curling from the chimney. And there is peace and quiet, the bliss filled quiet that comes from cultivating a conscious life. "

Much Love & Light
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh I just loved reading this Sophie! I can relate to it in so many ways and it's written so beautifully!! Thanks you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much lovely Fleur. I feel so blessed to have connected with you x

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written. So inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, that's so sweet of you x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and heartfelt. Reminds me to enjoy the simple things and breathe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Jen. I so appreciate it xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x