Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Everyday Moments..

My first 'sacred treasures' basket.. almost finished. I love the process of basket making and can't wait to create a little collection for Wilde Asher.
On the mantelpiece.. a new cactus and flowering lilly pilly.
I love seeing our homegrown pumpkins sitting in the kitchen.. Feels like Autumn.
And they make the most wonderful pumpkin scones.
Always a stash of yarn, thread, fabric and notebooks around somewhere.
And always a few sprigs of eucalyptus, foraged on our afternoon walks.

Much Love & Light
xxx

7 comments:

  1. That homemade basket is gorgeous Sophie...well done! Wishing you happy autumn days, Mildura is lovely at this time of year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stupendous pumpkin and beautiful basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous basket. Yes to homegrown pumpkins. Lovely images Sophie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the basket...is it all crochet, or crochet around rope? Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the basket (more than I would have before I started making them and realised how tricky they can be) and that pumpkin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do love this time of year. Beautiful pics Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always so enjoy seeing these little bits and pieces, Sophie. And the light is just gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x