Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Capturing the Weekend - 9/52..

"A portrait capturing our weekend, each week, in 2015."

Sunday: 5:00pm - The first day of Autumn.. And the perfect weather for an afternoon swim at the river.  

Much Love & Light
xxx

ps. It's been a bit quiet around here the past two week because I'm currently working on some exciting new projects for Wilde Asher, including new ranges of jewellery and homewares.  We are also redesigning our shop and there's some really exciting things happening for Her Library Adventures too.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate it so much. I can't wait to share more soon and get back to my regular schedule. I'm over on Instagram daily sharing sneak peeks, ramblings and sunsets too. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your surprises!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful baby! God bless her:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x