Thursday, 12 March 2015

Capturing the Weekend - 10/52..

"A portrait capturing our weekend, each week, in 2015."

Friday: 6pm - Chasing the sunset (and the ducks)..

Much Love & Light
xxx

ps. Thank you so much for all your kind words about my new space.  Honestly I'd been a little terrified of letting go of something that had been a part of me for so long and with your support and encouragement I now feel I can explore more openly and with even more heart, what I really love in this new blog home. And speaking of home.. I'm over at Bec's gorgeous blog home 'Think Big, Live Simply' this week, sharing a very special guest blog post about the joy and healing my garden has bought to my life.  

4 comments:

  1. A glorious shot, Sophie! And I love the new space. It was time to come out of the library. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Both the photograph and the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Sophie, beautiful guest post too! Great gardening photos & gorgeous words x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x