Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Everyday Moments..

Early morning gathering.. Our first summer garden is beginning to share it's beautiful bounty.
Well read favourites.. We only have a tiny library of books these days and we love each one dearly. 
Tiny pea shoots.. We are experimenting with some potted peas & beans to help keep the bugs at bay.
A parcel of delight from my dear friend and maker extraordinaire, Melinda.   
Our vision board for 2015.. Surrounded by open air, close to the earth, reconnecting, regenerating, living simple and lovely greatly in our magical little oasis. 
The sweetest outtake from Sunday's portrait.. These two make me giggle. Yep, she's waving hello!

Hope you're having a beautiful start to the week!
Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Sophie! I am trying to reduce the number of books we own. I have a big pile near the front door ready to take to a second hand book shop. The owner buys them from me. I do find books hard to part with though. Thank you for sharing your everyday moments. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie. Yes books are the hardest, especially for a bookworm like me. But when I realised that if I passed them on, someone else could find joy in them, it was much easier. We also just stopped buying books we would only read once, instead getting them on our kindles. Now the books I have around and the ones that truly nourish my soul and I love looking at the little stacks knowing every one means something to me. Have a wonderful week xx

      Delete
  2. Look like pretty much perfect moments to me! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your basket for collecting your garden goodies in, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting to have a bounty coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love your vision board, I think I need to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are the opposite with books - I cannot resist them! I can never visit an op shop without bringing one home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I used to be like that too, I adore books so much. But we've moved so many times I just had to let some go. And for an ex-English teacher, it was a hard thing to do. But the ones I keep mean the world to me. They really have kept me afloat in some hard times. We just go about books a bit differently now, we use our Kindle and Ipad a lot more or just pass things on, so we are a bit lighter and have more space for living. x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x