Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Everyday Moments.. Our Christmas

Raspberries & gorgeous wrapping from my dear friend Katie..
A little handmade stocking hung by the chimney with care..
Christmas Eve, mince pie for breakfast and last minute stitching..
Frangipanis, my favourite scents of Christmas.. 
Homegrown additions to our little Christmas Eve feast..
Homespun table setting.. 
Our tree and table,bursting with thoughtful gifts & love..
Early Christmas morning, one delighted little pixie enjoying her new tea set..
Our favourite park, the perfect spot for our Christmas Day picnic..
Pure joy.. the sandpit was a hit! 

Much Love
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely snaps! I adore all the star shaped details. :) Glad to hear you had a nice Chrimbo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how you've used bits and pieces from nature. I hope 2015 is a happy and healthy one for you and your family. Take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos, Sophie! Looks like it was a lovely Christmas. Wishing you a wonderful 2015! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an utterly beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Christmas to treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x