Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Everyday Moments - On the Eve of Christmas..

 Handmade crackers ready for our little family Christmas feast tonight..
My favourite little bird looking over the proceedings from our eucalyptus wreath..
Thoughtful gifts gathering.. and artwork from sweet cousins adorning the walls.. 
It wouldn't be Christmas without baking my Nan's shortbread recipe..
Last minute wrapping..
Festive treats from the garden..
Homegrown corn almost ready for popping, drying alongside the Christmas cards..

Wishing you and your loved ones a most magical festive season, wherever you are and how ever you celebrate.  May it be a time of peace, love, joy and gratitude.  We are looking forward to picnics by the river, time in the garden and summer evening wanders to the park.  I'll be back after the weekend, to wrap up 2014 and bring in the new year with a new list of goals and an inspiring new word for the 2015.  I hope you'll join me to share your goals too. 

Thank you so much for all your love, support and connection throughout the year.  It means the world to me that I'm able to share our everyday homespun adventures with you. 

Much Love
xxx 

7 comments:

  1. It has been a pleasure to share your images and stories - thank you ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sophie! Your Christmas sounds perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've been following your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you
    a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!


    Feel free to surf to my web blog; คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a perfectly lovely Christmas. The photo of the handmade Christmas crackers reminded me of when we were kids and used to make the very same things. Did you use toilet paper rolls well? :D I am another one who has been reading for a while but not commenting, so I figure it's about time I said hello. The photos and thoughts you share are always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Sophie and family. Your homemade Christmas is wonderful. brava. I wish you and your loved ones a very happy and prosperous 2015.
    Cyrene and critters

    ReplyDelete
  6. we too tried pretty hard to do a simply mostly handmade holiday season- not that we were as successful, but its a nice inspiration to see others trying and succeeding. my husband and i do the list almost every year and i love the idea of extra accountability by posting it on my blog- yay. happy new year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x