Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Everyday Moments - Homebodies..


We are homebodies..

Festive wrapping has begun.. Brown paper & floral scraps, always make me happy.
My favourite vintage plate and spoon.. ready for baking adventures.
A full craft basket.. and a never ending list of summer projects.
A few much loved books..
On the fridge.. My favourite people & places.
By the door.. Summer essentials.
Our little gardener.. Inspecting the patch.
And a new crop of strawberries.. Tallow's favourite. 

Much Love
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Sophie...don't you just love those Paper Boat Press tags and bits and pieces. I just adore them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the way you've wrapped your gifts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos. We're homebodies here as well, only with less summer and more candlelight. I love the way you've wrapped your gifts, they're very pretty. And what a lovely strawberry flower, so very pink. Wishing you a very good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos, i love the one of Tallow in the garden, so darn cute! And that vintage plate my gosh!! So pretty!!! Much love to you dear Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so cozy and wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos - that 'wild mind' book looks so interesting - I'll have to have a look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaah - i too have that plate and a jug to match. I have never come across a whole set - so i always grab pieces if I am lucky enough to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! That picture of you and Tallow on the fridge.. . just divine. .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x