Monday, 29 December 2014

52/52..

"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Tallow: Saturday afternoon exploring.. 

And here we are at that magic number 52.  I'm so happy I stuck out the year and captured so many sweet little details that pass by so quickly.  Afternoons in the garden, cheeky smiles and wide eyed wonder, these are the moments I will always treasure. In 2015, I'm going to embark on a new 52 project, one that's focused on treasured family time & our simple weekend adventures.  

Joining Jodi's beautiful 52 project
 Much Love
xxx   

4 comments:

  1. well done on getting to 52! and the captured moments make it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like a great achievement to get to 52, doesn't it?! I'll be joining in next year as well, I've really enjoyed it myself, and have enjoyed your photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pic! I have so enjoyed your 52 project, in fact it has inspired me to do my own! this year I'm going to try and capture a moment of simple beauty, whatever it may be, each week and post a pic on the blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photo and that first year of baby is the biggest change. So glad you've captured it. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x