Tuesday, 25 November 2014

These Days..Almost Summer

These days, as the afternoon and evenings melt into one, we wander the neighbourhood after dinner, play in the park and chat about future dreams and plans.

These days call for perfectly floppy wide brim summer hats.. So with a bunch of raffia by my side I set to work to make one of my own. 

These days, we enjoy weekend farm gate adventures and delight in the search for lovely local produce.


These days, it's stonefruit season, a sure sign that summer is on it's way.

These days, it's all about digging in the dirt..

These days we watch in anticipation as our little summer crop grows and our three sisters (corn, pumpkins & beans) reach for the sky.

Wishing you a wonderful week!
Much Love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ah love this photo's so much! I do so envy your life. I live in the UK but I am coming over to Australia for three weeks over Christmas and I am very much looking forward to the summer. Enjoy the rest of your week. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much Sarah, we are very blessed to be in this little corner of the world. Wishing you a beautiful holiday over Christmas. Where will you be visiting? xx

      Delete
    2. We will be spending most of our time in Sydney but we have trips booked for the Hunter Valley and Byron Bay. I lived in austalia for a couple of years so it will be so nice to return. xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x