Monday, 27 October 2014

Nourishing the Soul..

Last week was just one of those weeks. One of those hot, heavy, cranky weeks, when midsummer arrives before its invited. One of those teething, sore ears, not a whole lot of sleeping weeks. One of those lots of extra cuddles and nurturing all round kind of weeks. I'm so grateful we are through to the other side, that Mercury has finished it's crazy retrograde and that it's the start of of something brand new and wonderful. Reflecting on the week that was, I'm reminded that it's the simple soul nourishing moments that really see you through. 

Moments like..


A spot of Sunday experimental beetroot brownie baking.

Finally heading outdoors in those moments before sunset to enjoy the delicious warmth of the day.


A very happy brown paper package of inspiring craft eco friendly craft supplies and that moment of quiet to quickly crochet a few stitches.

Gathering vegetables from the garden to make our weekly broth.

Cheeky smiles and sweet giggles after a long and happy nap time.


Organic berry, banana and chia smoothies.. with extra cinnamon.

And the delightful scent of lavender oil in Epsom salt baths, to help bring restful nights and sweet dreams.

Wishing you a beautiful week, magical, productive days, and restful dreamy nights.
Much Love
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Poor little cherub. I hope she is on the mend. Beetroot choc brownies are divine. Is that going to be a little eco dream catcher?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making beetroot chocolate brownies as well, they are one of my favourite recipes. I do hope those teeth stop bothering her soon, teething is no fun at all, I remember it well. I looks as if your garden is doing well already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post and hope your little one is feeling better. I'm glad you were able to find ways to nourish your soul - it's really so important to do things for yourself that make YOU feel good. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors in that food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics, I wish I could have a bite in the brownie... oh and the smoothie, chia seeds are pretty nutritious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x