Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Wisps of Magic..

Wisps of magic gather about the corners of our home.
With each afternoon walk, a little something new is gathered and each fossick of the garden brings a bounty of sweet delights.
Nestled upon bookshelves, preserved in vases, gifts from mother nature are thoughtfully treasured.
He lovingly calls me the lavender thief.
And who could resist just a delicate sprig or two from a happy garden hedge.
As Spring unfurls her delicate petals, each new day is a paintbox of perfumed magic.

Much Love
xxx

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful chairs. You did an amazing job! I love the colour and the backs on them.
    Glass dining Table Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is wonderful, your words so inspiring! I love your details of nature within the home, precious x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca, so sweet of you x

      Delete
  3. I love the way you notice and celebrate such small things. The first signs of spring are always so miraculous, aren't they? :-) Waiting to see the first hints of fall in our part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Rita. First signs of fall are so wonderful too. I just adore watching the seasons change. x

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of gathering things from your walks to decorate your home. There's definitely a lot of magic in this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x