Thursday, 28 August 2014

34/52..

"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Tallow: Those big blue worldly eyes..

 Joining Jodi's beautiful 52 project
 Much Love
xxx

PS. We've all been under the weather this week, so we've been taking it very easy, sipping plenty of turmeric tea and homemade broth and curling up under colourful crochet and vintage floral with lovely stories to read.  I'm so grateful that we are all feeling much better today and spent the afternoon enjoying a good dash of almost Spring sunshine.  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely girl, every week she looks prettier =) Don't worry soon the sun will shine again, flowers will bloom and everything will get back to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little cutie pie! I'll look forward to your Spring/Summer pictures to keep me going through our Autumn/Winter here which is rapidly approaching xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh soph, she is truly and utterly divine. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little beauty! Love this project and plan on doing something like it when I have kids of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x