Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Autumn is..


Autumn is for..

Afternoon wandering and leaf collecting (cute basket essential)..
Spicy pumpkin soup..
Realising you need to hurry up and crochet a pair of slippers quick smart..
Baking zucchini brownies..
Planting garlic, peas, beans and rainbow chard..
Dusting off your favourite denim jacket and finding five dollars in the pocket..
Adding fairy lights around the living room..
Spiced pear candles..
Making your own chai (just the way you like it)..
Reading a classic novel..
Sunday morning pancakes..
Crowns of foraged leaves..
A new favourite jumper..
Making coconut oil your new best friend..
Brewing endless pots of tea..
Savouring every moment..

~~~

Inspired by Autumn's beautiful hues and gentle nourishing Winter days, we've introduced six new designs to our Wilde Asher Wanderlust collection.  They are available in our online store now..

Much Love
xxx

PS. I'll be announcing the winner of the Fabrik Giveaway tomorrow night, so be sure to pop over and enter for your chance to win a $100 gift voucher to spend in the beautiful Fabrik online store. 

4 comments:

  1. Sophie your hair has such a beautiful color ♥ its pretty funny this side of globe we are preparing for summer and hot days and you guys are getting ready for jumper season. I love autumn though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Marta! Yes it really is funny, gets me every year. And I'm getting all inspired by seeing beautiful Spring photos on Instagram, so I feel like I'm living in between seasons. x

      Delete
  2. So many things I love about Autumn on this list. Love that necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me to get planting this week. It's been lovely weather for gardening lately. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x