Monday, 19 May 2014

These Days..

These days it might be Autumn, but my days lately have been filled with vibrant colour and all kinds of loveliness.

I've been styling & photographing beautiful things & enjoying this little blogging spot by the fireplace.

I've been picking fresh oranges straight from the tree for morning tea & experimenting with my own homemade laundry liquid (using this recipe).

I've been playing in the garden in my new gumboots & loving the amazing local produce at the Farmers Markets. 

These days, it's really feeling like we are home.  There's exciting things happening each day and life right now is pretty wonderful.

Much Love
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Soph,
    Loved these little glimpses into your home and life. That blogging spot by the fireplace looks super cozy!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks lovely! Loving your new little blogging spot too x

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful little snapshots of your life, what a gorgeous fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, it's such fun having a fireplace to decorate!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful, colourful Autumn you're having.
    Farmers market produce always brings a smile to my face.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just wonderful bringing home lovely produce. We are very lucky indeed! Must email you about some chicken business too lovely! Would love your advice. x

      Delete
  4. Such great photos!
    What type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kimmy! I took all of those on my iPhone and edited them with Afterlight. You can find me on Instagram @herlibraryadventures x

      Delete
  5. Your lovely little home looks cheerful! Like a rainbow :) I want all of those lovely things in your first picture.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green yarn in the picture with the oranges is gorgeous! What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty, cheerful pics. I had a blogging friend tell me just the other day that she blogs by the fireplace. I am liking that idea for when fall comes around here. (Right now, I'm all about enjoying the warm weather though, while we have it!)

    Jo
    http://www.womaninreallife.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x