Monday, 10 March 2014

Everyday Moments..


Planning letters & eagerly awaiting the arrival of the rest of my stationery stash..
Loving my sunlight kitchen & enjoying my favourite kettle..
A spot of quick afternoon baking..
Finding my way within the pages of my journal..
 A lovely article about moving to the country featuring our story in Australian Financial Review Weekend..
Our little dining room - full of decorating possibilities..
The most beautiful blue Mildura skies and our fabulous garden shed ready for weekend projects.. 

It's so good to be home.
Much Love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. These are all such lovely snapshots of life! So happy for all the new and exciting things you all are embarking on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I like all of these snapshots. Your journal looks very nice. I like that it has photos and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are all settling in Sophie.....I just love your kettle !! You have an amazing collection of vintage goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pyrex in your kitchen. And cool that you were feature in the newspaper ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x