Friday, 14 February 2014

Four Months..

Dearest Tallow,

You turned four months nearly two weeks ago and I'm only just writing this post. It has been a busy start to the year indeed! You've grown up so much my little possum, everyday you become more a little girl.  The day Aunty Phoe and I took this photo of you, you were in the funniest mood, pulling faces and trying to escape off the chair. So here you are at four months, cheeky as ever, ready to explore.  You've been through an epic wonder week and have learnt so much! You're rolling over like a pro and are trying with all your might to start crawling.  You love to dance, sing, crinkle up your nose and poke your tongue out, especially at strangers. Everyone loves your hair and I'm almost certain it grows an inch everyday. We are about to embark on our first big family adventure and your first ride on a plane. I can't wait to get settled into our new home and decorate your big girl room with a teepee for us to play in. Oh Miss Tallow you are such a character and you bring a burst of sunshine to everyday!

You Like:
Splashing in the bath
Chewing anything you can get your hands on 
Your toes
Pulling Daddy's beard

You Dislike:
Getting bored
Waiting for anything
The car (but you are getting better at short trips)

We love you more and more every moment!
Happy Valentine's Day precious girl. 

Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. That little smile put a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she is the cutest. Love baby blogs!! *follower, follow me
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a little sweetie. Its been FAR too long since it stopped on your adventures. I didn't even know you had a baby!!! I think I'd better go and get reacquainted with your space.
    Sheree xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tallow is soooo cute! I hope you're move has gone well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x