Saturday, 7 December 2013

Happy Weekend..

 
 These summer weekends are so special right now.. The days are long, the weather is amazing and it's the perfect time of year for visiting farmer's markets, pottering around the garden, wandering the neighbourhood admiring the beautiful blossoms, enjoying afternoon siestas  and delving into beautiful books and magazines whilst enjoying a morning cup of tea.  I'm also really tempted to make these brownies today thanks to the lovely Claire.
 
What are your plans this weekend?
Much Love
xxx
  
PS. Congratulations to Amanda K who is the lucky winner of The Dharma Door Giveaway.  I'll be in touch soon x

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, unbelievably good weather for this time of year. The sun is out, this windows are flung open and the curtains are billowing in the warm breeze. The birds are chirping, and the kids are happily playing in the neighbours pool. Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life looks lovely at your place Sophie. The evenings are beautiful here, perfect for eating tea outside.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, slightly jealous you are in summer right now! I've never heard of peppermint magazine, off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is the most perfect time of the year isn't it! After working Saturday morning there was plenty of fun to be had. We did Christmas baking, I re-stocked the freezer with food for Millie, I worked on custom orders, took lots of photos for my blog, wrapped some happy mail (one of which was for you) and ended it all with a visit to my Mum & Dads. I hope your weekend was lovely too. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots! This weekend I made my first batch ever of no churn ice cream - I had some peaches and made a puree to flavour it with. I haven't tried it yet, so I'm hoping it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added this blog to my rss reader, excellent stuff. I wish I had your passion for writing!..The reverse mobile phone service mechanism absolutely well in discovering an unfaithful wife or else husband, hoping for significant old acquaintances, scouting on the topic the kids, confirming small production connections, with important supplementary.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x