Sunday, 15 December 2013

50/52..

  "A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013.
 
Tallow: Hanging out in the garden with Daddy - Her favourite place to be.
 
This week as usual I'd taken quite a few photos of Tallow on my camera, but this candid moment captured on my phone, one warm afternoon in the garden won out.  I just love watching these two together.  There is something so special about the love and protection of those strong hands and that cheeky smile.
 
Joining in with Jodi's 52 project. 
 
Much Love
xxx



11 comments:

  1. she is like a real live baby doll. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she looks so tiny in those big, strong hands! I'm sure they will protect her always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little fuzzy hallow of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous pic...she is such a cutie. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo warmed my heart, it is precious. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting so big already! And look at that gorgeous wispy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny, isn't it, how the quick camera snaps can simply capture the moment. This is truly a sweet photo!
    Melania xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She still looks so tiny in those strong, caring hands
    Where would we be without our phone cameras??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing. This was my best smile for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x