Tuesday, 10 December 2013

49/52..

  "A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013.

Tallow: Learning new tricks every day.  My favourite, the nose scrunching and lip smacking.
 
Tallow also gave us quite a scare over on Sunday, when she began having difficulty breathing.  After an ambulance ride and an overnight stay in hospital for observation, she's healthy, happy and back to her usual cheeky self. Seems that a bit of reflux and a snuffy nose don't mix well for a ten week old.  Needless to say it's been a very long few days and we are so happy to be home and having lots of extra cuddles with our precious little girl.
 
Joining in with Jodi's 52 project. 
 
Much Love
xxx
 

12 comments:

  1. How scary, but I am so glad she is okay. Such a cute muchkin she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that must have been terrifying! glad all is well now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that was scary! Hope she continues to do well and that was a one time experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge scare for any parent, am glad she is back home and doing well again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tallow looks just like her Dad in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tallow looks just like her Dad in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would have been so scary, so glad she is feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be very scary, so glad she's okay and you are all back home again...she is such a cutie. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is too cute!nothing more horrible and helpless then a josputle visit with ur child, good to hear it was nothing too serious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, she is just precioussss! I'm so sorry to hear about your guys' little scare over the weekend. Thankfully all is well :)

    Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from California! Im bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and cant wait to take a look when I get home. Im amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. Im not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog!

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x