Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2013 - The Year that Was..



Never in my dreams could I have imagined how 2013 would unfold.  It has been a year of joy, celebration, love and discovery.  In the second week of January I found out I was pregnant with our little rainbow baby and each day since I have endeavoured to embrace each moment, cherish opportunities and revel in life's simple pleasures.  Here are a few of my favourite moments from 2013.
 
Welcoming our beautiful Tallow Frankie Bluebelle into the world
Enjoying a very special babymoon
Moving to a fabulous purple shack by the beach
Spending the day wandering Sydney with the most beautiful ladies, Pia, Steph, Jodi, Gaby and Luisa
Holding a pop up shop with some fabulous new friends
Getting my vignette skills on and meeting the ever inspiring Kara Roselund and Megan Morton
Being surrounded by so many of my favourite women for my very special baby shower
Watching the sunrise on the beach for my 29th birthday
Completing many of my thirty goals
Taking summer adventures to Byron Bay and Bangalow and discovering the amazing Killen Falls
Working with my mum and sister on our Wilde Asher adventure
Decorating Tallow's nursery
 Spending time with wonderful family and friends

So now begins a whole new adventure in 2014, as I continue my motherhood journey, get creative with new designs and concepts for Wilde Asher, work on some exciting new projects and bring to life a very special goal. For me, 2014 is all about making dreams reality, nourishing the soul, creating new traditions and enjoying the beauty everyday.

Over the past two years I've created Thirty Fabulous Fun Goals to achieve over the year and I can't wait to share my goals for 2014 with you tomorrow. I love having a little list to look back over during the year and fun challenges to try. Are you making goals for the year? I'd love to hear about them, so I thought I'd create a little link up tomorrow so we could share our hopes and goals for the coming year. Feel free to pop by and join in!  Whether it be one goal or fifty, I thought it would be great to support one another's dreams for 2014.

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing in my everyday.  I treasure every comment and email and feel so blessed to be part of this beautiful community. May your dreams for this amazing new year twirl like fireflies across the night sky and burst into a magical sunrise.  

Much Love
xxx
 


6 comments:

  1. Happy new year Sophie, I hope our girls can meet in 2014 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling very blessed to have shared the past year with you. can't wait to catch up next year for tallow cuddles and chats over tea. much love for the new year to you and your beautiful family. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been an absolute pleasure sharing in your everyday Sophie. I always look forward to your next post to see what adventures you and your beautiful little family have been having. I can't wait to do it all over again in 2014. Warmest new year wishes lovely lady. Melinda x
    P.S. Can't wait to join in with your link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family growing from two to three.. what a wonderful year 2013 has been for you. Wishing you an adventure-filled 2014. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year Sophie, I have loved following along in your journey the past couple of years, may this year be just as sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you guys - what a massive year you've had! All the very best for 2014 - so looking forward to seeing what you get up to this year! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x