Friday, 18 October 2013

Thank You..

There is so much I want to say.. But it seems no matter how much I search, there is no phrase that quite explains how blessed I feel to be experiencing the immense beauty of life as it is right in this moment.  To be a family, so full of love and wonder, after all that we have shared, through the darkness and the storm clouds, the sweetest rainbow is now shining such joy in our lives.  And as Tallow fills our world with love, we know her big brother Cohen will always be watching over her and guiding her journey from above. 

These early weeks really are a whole new world, a surreal alternate reality with four seasons in each day.  Sure the nights are long, sleep is precious, life is messy and we are wondering if we will ever eat a meal together again.. But oh my, it all seems so trivial and fleeting when compared to the remarkable gift of  motherhood and the sheer joy of holding your child in your arms. 

Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me.. especially over the past year and a half.  Your support and kindness has so often helped me through the days when it all just seemed too much.  Words of care and encouragement have enabled me to find my voice and rekindle my passion and with our little girl's arrival, each sweet message brought with it such love and happiness.  I can't wait to share all your beautiful comments with Tallow one day. I am forever grateful for this amazing community. 

Much Love
xxx
     

6 comments:

  1. Oh Soph, I still so clearly remember the day I read about Cohen.
    I shall never forget that he is a part of your precious family.
    Tallow is absolutely beautiful.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your happiness is so deserved. I cannot imagine having to experience the heartache you both have endured. I find your spirit inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I to remember that post about Cohen, I have never met you, yet I cried, I also cried when Tallow was born and saw the first photos. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us, you have a beautiful way of writing and I look so forward to coming back and reading new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me so happy! Your post on Cohen last year really broke my heart as when I read it I was in the early stages of my pregnancy, and it was a reminder of how truly precious the experience is. And then your post introducing Tallow made me cry I was so happy for you! I can't wait to read all about your little family adventures with your pretty little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie, we've never met in person and my heart broke for you when I heard about Cohen. It soared when you wrote about Tallow. And right now, I'm just incredibly happy for you all. Much love, Naomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Naomi whole heatedly. I am truly joyful that you are experiencing motherhood in all its wonder and messiness. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x