Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Everyday Moments..

 With bub is still happy and cosy within, I'm spending these final precious days enjoying quiet cups raspberry leaf tea and reading treasured picture books aloud..
In more energetic moments, sweet little touches are added to the nursery shelves..
I've noticed that all my teapots seem to double as vases - Miss Olive is always delighted by the sight of fresh flowers..
An afternoon play with scruffy Mr Jack who is indeed ready for a summer haircut..
Beans & peas burst open and are ready for planting..
While a little elephant sits patiently in the nursery awaiting exciting news.. 

Much Love
xxx

Joining the fun and inspiring images at The Shack hosted by the gorgeous Em.

12 comments:

  1. Your days look so beautiful and peaceful lovely soul! I so adored the last few days before my babies entered this world. It looks like you are relishing it all too. Enjoy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the peace that comes just before the arrival....all the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in a beautiful moment in time, only to be outdone by the arrival ten little fingers and ten little toes. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful, especially the first one:)

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures and words hope all goes well with the birth :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such warm moments. ♥ Jack's adorable, I love that elephant, and a teapot as a flower holder sounds absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute little elephant toy! I adore elephants :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the teapot as a vase. Perfect. I need to bring a little more color into our home.

    Can't wait to (virtually) meet your little bub! I hope he's here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your posts. You are an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every day, sometimes twice a day, I come to see if bub has arrived. Wishing you a peaceful delivery (if that's possible!)...please share some photos with us when the time is right! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keeping you in my thoughts and waiting for news . xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x