Thursday, 15 August 2013

Maternity Restyle - 34 Weeks..

Dress (worn as skirt): Target (2012) Blouse: Little Tienda
Shoes: Dotti Sunglasses: Sportsgirl

I'll tell you a little secret, I just love Spring.. perhaps more than any other season. The flowers, sunshine and perfect afternoons for pottering and napping.  It's my idea of perfection.  And to my delight Spring seems to have made it's way to Queensland a whole month earlier than I expected.  My boots and scarves have been packed away and I'm reveling in wearing flowy dresses and blouses especially as I count down the weeks until our little adventurer's arrival.  

As soon as the days began warming up, I really started to miss wearing skirts, no matter how I tried (above or below my ever growing bump) nothing seemed to work on my 5ft frame. So my solution, a little restyling. My favourite jersey dress has now become the perfect everyday skirt, especially when teamed with this Little Tienda treasure. Yes indeed, I'm in love and I can see this blouse getting quite a workout this summer!  

Hooray for sunshiny days and Spring babies!
Much Love
xxx
  

7 comments:

  1. Loving your little mexican top. you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you, not long to go now..... You look so joyful in every photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've restyled all your pieces all the way through! It's impressive!

    and I can't believe how soon your little one will arrive--hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good lil' lady. Looking forward to seeing your bubba in not very long at all now!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How good has the weather in Brisbane been this week, absolutely perfection. I just hope it last for the weekend so I can actually enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... Congrats! : ) You are so pretty! love your outfit! : )

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sweet pea you are. The weather has been particularly divine hasn't it. But I'm still enjoying the fact that at night it's not hot enough to kick off the doona yet. I o love winter but we've had so much sickness here that I'll happily wave Spring in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x