Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Secondhand Maternity Style - 28 Weeks..


Top: Thrifted  Cardigan: Quick Brown Fox (2011)
Jeans: Mavi (gift from my mum) Boots: Rivers 
Scarf: Sportsgirl (2012) Umbrella: Cotton On

After a fabulous whirlwind weekend in Sydney, I came home to our little nest on Sunday filled with such joy and inspiration, I wasn't sure where to begin processing my adventures. It seems I bought the enchanting rainy Sydney weather home with me and inspired to capture the moment, I grabbed my umbrella and headed outside to wander the backyard and recall the weekend's stories and delightful moments to Ben while he snapped a few photos of my 28 week bump.   

July has come around so quickly and we are finding ourselves checking off lists, making plans and beginning the ever exciting countdown.  When strangers say, 'oh it's not long now', you know it must be just around the corner. At the same time, I'm reminded to savour the days, enjoy the rain as well as the sunshine and embrace these fleeting and precious moments. 

I hope you're enjoying a beautiful start to July, which may just be one of my favourite months of the year. 

Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of such an exciting time! You're rocking that bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet you look so very beautiful.......
    Happiness to you.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit Sofie! This are my fave colors: brown, yellowish <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these colours, and love your style. You're look fabulous. Only a few weeks to go now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. rain rain go away! these photos are so sweet though. i think i'm still buzzy and excited after our weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous...love a mustard cardi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking so great! Your maternity style is adorable too. I am always sooo lazy with fashion when I'm pregnant :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie you look gorgeous as always! Love the colours and love the stripes! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x