Friday, 19 July 2013

July Journal Pages..

The winter rain has set in over the last few weeks and I've found myself pottering lovingly around our nest, rearranging, creating and making each room feel like home. Friday afternoons have brought with them a new soul nourishing tradition as I gather my favourite supplies, get cozy on the couch with a cup of tea and create a page or two in my inspiration journal.  There is always something so lovely about seeing each page come to life, telling a story, sharing a hidden dream or simply channeling creative energy.  It's not long now until these times will become a little more infrequent, so I embrace the quiet moments, whilst dreaming about the exciting months to come.. Here are a few of my July pages.

In a World of Good.. Inspired by beautiful spaces and delightful recipes.

A Little Note.. Inspired by my secret daydreams of one day owning a  little stationery & bookshop in Paris.

Winter's Welcome.. Inspired by cherished still life moments and everyday beauty. 

 My favourite little details..

Next week I'll be sharing a little bit more about my journaling process and a few secrets to create pages you love without needing to buy every magazine in the newsagency (although with so many beautiful publications around, it's often very tempting).

Much Love
xxx

PS. Pop over here to see more of my inspiration journal pages

12 comments:

  1. beautiful as always. you have a knack for journalling. glad all is well in the new nest. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Wow. You absolutely inspire me. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and so creative. :D I cannot wait for your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very inspiring! Your ability to pick out the most beautiful things in life is amazing Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and inspiring. I've just begun my own inspiration journal. I'll be interested to hear more about your journaling process. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your journal pages- really wish I had the patience to do something like this. They're so beautiful & inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have a paper journal that I am just not photographing and posting.
    http://quenbysheree.blogspot.com/search/label/paper%20journal
    NOT as well organized lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can rarely bring myself to cut those beautiful glossy pages of magazines...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful! Wow, journaling seems like a lost art. Very inspiring to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these so much!Making inspiration moodboards like this is like my favourite thing to do,it's so relaxing and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - I used to do this, but haven't found the time these days. Might have to try and get back into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Such an inspiration! I just found your blog and am loving it!
    Jordyn
    theprettylovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sophie, this is so inspiring, I loved seeing this - so much that inspired my own Blogpost about keeping journal pages! I have been keeping pages like this for over twenty years and its a delight to see what other people do. Washi tape is so much more pretty then magic tape :) I love how it adds to the mood.
    I am looking forward to your tips on how you do it :) and your tips for not buying loads of magazines.
    Beautiful.
    http://teaandgarlands.blogspot.com.au/?zx=42deebd7df0190de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x