Thursday, 6 June 2013

Vintage Treasure Hunt..

It's been a little quiet around here this week and that's because I've been busily working to prepare for this weekend's super exciting Vintage Treasure Hunt & Pop Up Shop.  Presented by the wonderful Kijaro, this fabulous special market brings together some of Brisbane's most fabulous collectors and creators all in one spot for the ultimate treasure hunt.  It's my first market after many years of collecting and I'm so excited to be offering some of my very favourite pieces for sale for the first time.  

If it's colourful, retro, floral and fabulous, chances are you'll find it at the treasure hunt.  I've got everything from retro homewares and bric a brac, to gorgeous vintage fashion, telephones and typewriters and plenty of wonderful odds & ends. 

Joining me with their fabulous delights will be Kijaro, Sconnie and Jam, My Nana’s Joy, The Best Little Vintage Van in Vegas, Hungry Designs, Sarah Rossiter and Brooke Nelson and more.  There will be live music and lovely treats from Dolly Vardens too! So if you are in Brisbane or are looking for a wonderful reason for a road trip, we would LOVE to see you.  

This Saturday (8th June) ONLY!
Unit 3/119 Muriel Avenue, Moorooka, Brisbane - Check out a map here
Between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm 

So please tell all your vintage loving friends, spread the retro love, check out our Facebook event and come down and say hello! It's a day not to be missed!

Much Love
xxx

12 comments:

  1. The purple and blue fabric!! How bog is it? I am already thinking of things I can make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so wish I could pop up to Brissy for the day and take it all in. I'm sure I'd be more then smitten with your wares. Are they a set of four Staffordshire cups in the front? I think I have the same ones, looking for new homes, but minus saucers. I hope you'll take some pics of the day so we an have a squiz at the day and your market set up. Hoping that it is a wonderfully successful day for you, which I'm sure it will be. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could, I love that phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work Sophie! I wish I was closer so i could pop in and browse!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love seeing peoples treasure collections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that phone...I'm speachless...It's a perfection. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I wish I could come to this!
    Have an amazing vintage day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only I lived on the same continent! It all sounds (and looks) so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's going to be an amazing day! We're heading to Brisbane next Wednesday for a wedding, wish the timing was better ;)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could come, if only it wasn't so far away:( it sounds amazing, enjoy! xo
    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x