Friday, 7 June 2013

Around Here...

 Around here, there is vintage stacked in every corner..

A little tassel production line on the coffee table.. 

 Linen pressed and tagged, ready to find new homes.. 

 A special stitchy kind of banner in the making.. 

And a garage filled with treasures all ready for tomorrow!

It's very exciting indeed! Wishing you a beautiful weekend whatever you are up to.  If you're in Brisbane and looking for a fabulous vintage adventure, pop by the Vintage Treasure Hunt and say hi! You never know what delights you might discover.

Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh how much I love you photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could stop by and bring home some of these beautiful treasures!
    So sad right now...but excited for you anyway!
    Have a wonderful time dear Sophie!
    Love
    Melodie
    http://sevenlivesandmore.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the day has passed now, but I hope it was a wonderful one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely lady! Yes the market addiction has begun!

      Delete
  4. I so wanted to go. But had a sick little man. Hope it all went well. All of the gorgeous fabric..... oh I am disappointed on missing out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope your little man is feeling better. And not to worry, I'll be popping some fabric and sheets on instagram soon. I'll be sure to let you know, so you can pop over and have a look.
      Sophie x

      Delete
  5. I hope the treasure hunt went well yesterday. your stash of stuff looks lovely! wish I was there, im sure I would have bought up big! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you hand-stitched banner, Sophie! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x