Friday, 17 May 2013

Secondhand Maternity Style - 21 Weeks


 Dress: Thifted (Vintage) Shoes: Rivers
Brooch: Sconnie and Jam  Caravan: 1974 Franklin 

Mother's Day was the perfect occasion to potter up through the Sunshine Coast hinterland to visit Ben's parents for lovely lunch and catch up with our darling caravan Asher.  And of course while we were there, I couldn't resist taking a few photos to capture this special Mother's Day occasion with my most favourite of vintage accessories.  I'm so delighted that many of my vintage dresses are still fitting my ever growing bump and it was such a treat to match my favourite Sconnie and Jam brooch with my dress and the caravan.   We are so looking forward to being a little closer to Ben's parents after we move and can't wait to spend a few lovely weekends working on Asher's long overdue makeover (that is Ben will be working and I'll be giving orders and choosing pretty colours).  
How delightful, the beauty of the weekend is upon us again. And what a fun filled weekend I have in store.  Tomorrow the gorgeous Steph and I are off on a fabulous Saturday adventure and I just can't wait! Sunday brings my lovely sister in law's baby shower (we are due only eight weeks apart) and no doubt much discussion about all kinds of bubba goodness.  What do you have planned this weekend?

Much Love
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Stunning! Have a gorgeous day with Steph! I met her at The Creatives, and what a beautiful soul she is! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Sophie. and what a wonderful accessory your caravan makes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look so beautiful! I can't wait to see you and your bump tomorrow!!! Weeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeously divine as always! I so look forward to your maternity style posts every week. Can't wait for the next one. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waa you look adorable! I always love reading maternity style posts (even if I'm not planning to be pregnant any time sooner, hehe), it's touching to see how the baby bump "evolves" and it's interesting looking at how the mom-to-be style evolves with it :)
    My blog: Life Is A Romantic Poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, and so are these photos. That dress is gorgeous! I love the fact you included your caravan in your outfit details - awesome accessory xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice :) I have a friend who lives in Sunshine Coast, a lovely place :)
    Here in Norway we have celebrated our National Day this weekend:
    http://thishouseblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie - I love these photos! You look just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely Sophie. Your dress is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just started spotting your posts on facebook. And just wanted to say congratulations!! Loving your maternity style. I will have to hunt the vintage stores! You are about a week ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x