Friday, 3 May 2013

Secondhand Maternity Style - 19 Weeks


Jacket: Thrifted (Lili) Dress: Thrifted (Handmade) 
Tights: Target  Shoes: Dotti
Brooch: Wilde Asher

Another week has flown by and I'm looking at the calendar with a rush of excitement and suddenly realising it's not really that long until we meet our little adventurer.  My nesting behaviour has shifted into overdrive this week and although we are not entirely sure where our new little nest will be yet, I'm already full of nursery plans and ideas. I'm embracing all that this kind of delightful behaviour entails and can't wait to get started on a few lovely DIY projects.  

I'm also embracing my wardrobe, which I'm delighted is somehow magically finding me a few perfect dresses and jackets for the coming month.  Those thrifting outings over the past few years have really paid off and I'm loving finding new ways to wear my pre loved pieces, especially this cute Lili trench, which is such a lovely weight and for a Queensland Autumn.  

This weekend I'm looking forward to spending some time sorting through our treasures and decluttering ready for our upcoming renesting and a Sunday drive to the beautiful Sunshine Coast hinterland for a little dream property inspiration. 

What are you up to this weekend?

Hoping your Friday has been wonderful indeed!
Much Love
xxx

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous Sophie! I'm so looking forward to seeing the nursery you put together. I know it will be delightful with you as the decorator. I hope you have been feeling well. Have a great weekend. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look great........glowing xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks divine on you, Sophie. You really are glowing.
    Happy nesting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so nice to see you smiling, looking cute and excited about the future.
    Birthday celebrations here for my husband, so dinners out with friends and family time. Sunday might involve a visit to the Gater Belts and Gasoline festival on the Gold Coast Mount Tamborine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so adorable! Thrifting all the way!!! How exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cute! I love your little yellow shoes with it. Have fun on your Sunday drive!
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely dress, you look gorgeous. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow and black together - beautiful pattern on the dress - and that trench! What a find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the yellow shoes so cute and comfy looking too. Its still been sunny and high 20s in Perth shorts and singlet weather but Ill need to get the Autumn coat out soon no doubt.
    I can just imagine your nursury will be styled so pretty and vintage like :)
    Happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That lili Trench is a great find! I love seeing your opshop finds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x