Thursday, 18 April 2013

Setting Sail - 'Tales of the Sea' Launch

It's been such an exciting week in my little world.  First I got to share our exciting news and today I get to share the other exciting project I've been working on over the past few months, 'Tales of the Sea' my first co-designed jewellery collection for Wilde Asher

 This collaboration has been a true family affair, with my mum Annie, Wilde Asher's creative designer mentoring me through the design and construction process of each unique piece and my gorgeous sister Phoebe, modelling the collection and editing the our lookbook shoot. To transform my ideas from journal scribbles, to creation and then style and photograph the finished products has been such a wonderful experience.  The collection is inspired by my fascination for the ocean, from the lost city of Atlantis, to beautiful mermaids, pirates and mythology.  With many of the pieces containing vintage components and gems that I've been collecting for years, making 'Tales of the Sea' is very dear to my heart. 

Pop over to Wilde Asher to check out our lookbook and view the whole collection.  

 And be sure to pop over to the Wilde Asher blog to enter our 'Tales of the Sea ' giveaway for a chance to win this one of a kind, handmade 'Mermaid Song' necklace from the collection. Be quick, the giveaway closes tomorrow night.  

Much Love
xxx

PS. You can read more about my inspiration for the collection over here
  

6 comments:

  1. Oh, they are all so beautiful! I can see this is going to be BIG! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! they are gorgeous and just stunning photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Such a beautiful collection!
    Congrats.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection! Love every piece. And what a talented family! Congratulations. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how I hadn't noticed your new layout before, but it looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again, Sophie! You are powering along.
    These pieces look amazing, so too the styling. Wishing you the very best with it.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x