Monday, 29 April 2013

Lovely Things..

Happy Monday! I do hope you are having a most wonderful start to the week.  My week has begun in a delightful fashion indeed and I just wanted to share a few lovely things that have been happening in my world. 

 A little while back the lovely Lottie from Oyster & Pearl interviewed me for Gathered by Mollie Makes and our chat can be found in this week's issue.  In the interview, I talk about my blogging adventures, designing jewellery and creating Wilde Asher as a true family affair.  

I'm quite new to Gathered by Mollie Makes and am just loving their gorgeous interactive layout and weekly dose of creative goodness.  It's such a delight to be a part of this week's issue.  Pop over here to check out the issue and of course all the other wonderful inspiration Mollie Makes has to offer. 

In other lovely news, I'm super excited to be one of the new blog contributors for the Life Instyle blog, along with some of my favourite design bloggers and fabulous creative ladies.  Be sure to stop by the blog throughout the month for plenty of creative inspiration and design tips.  In May, I'll be sharing some eclectic living area styling ideas.  

I can't wait to hear about the lovely things that have been happening in your world too!

Much Love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news Sophie. Congratulations! May much more loveliness come your way. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x