Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Secondhand Style - Saturday Favourites..

Top: Ruche (2012) Skirt: Vanilla and Lace - a gift from a lovely friend 
Belt & Sandals: Kmart Headband: Belt from a dress

Just a simple little outfit this week and one that I'm quite smitten with.  Forever a lover of mustard and navy stripes, I can't believe I haven't paired these two wardrobe staples together before.  It is only when looking for something to wear to the markets on Saturday, there they were side by side in my wardrobe.  I love how outfits sometimes create themselves.  And I can not tell you how much I adore this skirt.  It seems to have endless possibilities! All of Abi's designs are just gorgeous and I have been eyeing off one of her sweet dresses for Autumn.   It also seems I've only been wearing one belt this summer too! It just seems to work with any outfit and I do love anything a little bit nautical.  We took these photos as the sun was setting at the Powerhouse.. It's such an fascinating building, with so many interesting corners to explore, very much like Brisbane itself. 

I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday! I'm off to work on a few little Valentine's craft projects.  Love is definitely in the air..  

Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Mustard and navy are magical together.
    Another cute outfit Sophie.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous combination. Can't get me enough of nautical stripes. LOvely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so lovely. Mustard and navy is one of my favourite combos and you wear it so well lovely lady! Happy crafting. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mustard is such a happy colour! Love your look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love mustard too! And Abi's designs--I think one of her pieces might be one of my self-rewards for when I'm through my shopping freeze. They're so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mustard and navy is one of my all time favourite combinations. I am searching for a mustard skirt high and low and am having no luck, this post is just making me jellybeans! You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hannah! Good luck finding a skirt, let me know if you do, I'd love one too! x

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit - the blue & white stripes and mustard work so well together! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x