Friday, 1 February 2013

Inspired & Loving..

This week I'm inspired by.. The beginning of a new month and exciting times ahead and spending time in the garden with lovely books and thrifted blankets. I'm also inspired by my new studio space and loving working in a creative environment each day.  This week I'm also loving.. This giant confetti wall, learning how to make rosewater, this fun little button, a cute alternative to flowers for Valentine's Day, this gorgeous print, the perfect vintage yoga bag and this cute crafty afternoon project

What's inspiring you this week?

Happy Friday!
Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo! Looks like a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a copy of Granny Chic I spy? Great book :-)
    Can't quite tell if your suitcase is fabric covered or just has the sheet draped over it. Have you seen this tutorial on A Beautiful Mess?
    http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2011/10/make-your-own-floral-suitcase-.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! you have a very nice blog. I invite you to visit my blog and / or follow

    www.latortugapecosa.blogspot.com


    Greetings and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the confetti wall - one of my friends did it at her work and it looks amazing. I am going to start sneaking paint cards from bunnings to make my own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x