Tuesday, 29 January 2013

New Studio Love..

I was so delighted to see the sun shining this morning.. It filled me with inspiration and a wonderful burst of motivation to get stuck into organising our new Wilde Asher studio.  I was hoping to get some bits and pieces over the weekend but with the wild weather that wasn't a possibility, so I was pumped to get out today and pick up a cork board and a great set of drawers from Ikea to stash my craft supplies.  One I got home and began sorting, I was filled with ideas and couldn't wait to bring the first part of the studio together, which includes my desk and favourite inspiring treasures as well as the blog corner. I've finally got a window behind my desk, with a lovely garden view and outside is the perfect fence to hang few potted herbs to add to the scenery. I can feel another project waiting to happen.  Although I'm still working on finishing off a few details of this area I couldn't resist taking a few photos this afternoon.

Most of my treasures are have been thrifted over the years and a few pieces were given to me by my Nan.  The lovely ducks are by Delila Devine and the beautiful Johnson inspired embroidery was created by the super talented Laura.  Oh and the little sleepy owl is from Typo. 

My favourite bits right now.. The canister of vintage wallpaper, the fabulous music stand my uncle thrifted for me and my new inspiration board, full of colour and fun!

I'm so excited about my new space and can't wait to start tackling the Wilde Asher side of the studio, organising a wonderful new collection of vintage pieces and getting back into work to  finishing designing my first jewellery collection.  

I just love how inspiring a new space can be!
Much Love
xxx

22 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful... sounds like lots of exciting times ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little studio! We're moving this month and I'm looking forward to the fresh start of redecorating a place. It always feels so good when you finish a project for home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice! it's lovely, congrats!
    I guess we have the same typewriter! is it an Antares Apolo? at least the colour is the same!

    enjoy your new studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, so pretty! I love all the bright, cheerful colors :) And that yellow Bless this House tote is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful space! So inspiring!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so great! And that music stand is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing like a bit of sun to give a perk of motivation! Your studio space is looking very calm and inspiring.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, it looks amazing! It's just so...you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like the plan I have in my head *she says - writing from her lap*

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful space. I love that there is lots of storage but still room to display your beautiful items. It's a very inspiring space.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love organizing! I feel like I can really appreciate my items when they are tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your studio is so cute! I love those little paper birds above your pinboard.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely & inspiring space.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of the treasures and the inspiration board: what a beautiful place to work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous and bright! Enjoy every minute in your beautiful new space!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous and bright! Enjoy every minute in your beautiful new space!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a beautiful space! I love the light, and all the little colouful details xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. this looks like such a beautiful, ideal work space!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great little studio place you have here. I bet it is so inspiring and a great place to work.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are a girl after my own heart...I am in the middle of my own study re-style/organisation. Unfortunately I too have been held back by some undesireable which is far too hot to inspire anything but laziness during the day (but at least it has been providing some balmy nights to explore the new fringe gardens around town).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x