Sunday, 6 January 2013

My Favourite Kind of Saturday..

Saturday was just one of those perfect spontaneous days, filled with everything I adore and shared the most wonderful company.  Ben and I finally caught up with the gorgeous Laura from Kit and Nancy and spent the morning in West End, perusing the markets, enjoying beautiful coffee, teaming up for a fantastic little spot of thrifting and stocking up on all kinds of lovely and inspiring supplies.  Of course there was endless chatting and lots of photo taking along the way.  Here are some of my favourite moments from our fabulous adventures. 

Couch delights and quirky signs at Two Trees.

My perfect 'one day' car parked outside the markets.

Gorgeous colour, texture and design at the West End markets and Art Shed.

An inspiring corner of Laura and Nikki's gorgeous home.

The divine new Fete magazine to enjoy..

And a few of my treasures including.. the cutest baby pineapple, vintage dress, tea cup love and a Little Canoe card from The Happy Cabin.  

It really was my favourite kind of Saturday. I hope your weekend has been wonderful too!

Much Love
xxx

9 comments:

  1. thank you for your inspiring blog.

    My son just bought your one day car, not yellow, but dark silver with white roof and there is a little story that goes with how he came to own it.

    will post when winter whether permits photography.

    christy
    Lil Bit British

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your Saturday. It really does sound like it was perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great day, I love those, when everything falls into place and a great sense of achievement is felt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like such a lovely Saturday. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely day! So many beautiful photos, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pics to remember a wonderful day. Love those colored markers... and I'm curious about the 'cold press' coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect Saturday. Love your basil, it looks so healthy! This is my first time I'm hearing about fete magazine, but I'm totally smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pics!!! I would totally love a Saturday like this too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! I love the little car and the loveseat! Definitely following you now! :)

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x