Thursday, 17 January 2013

Inspired & Loving..


This week I'm inspired by taking little (and big) creative steps and nurturing new ideas.  I'm also inspired by the January issue of Country Style and it's marvellous cover, featuring Frankie the caravan, owned by the gorgeous Kara Rosenlurd .  I'm also loving.. Pia's amazing new project Little Treasures: Made By Hand, this gorgeous globe trotting blog, this fabulous vintage watchmaker's cabinet, these wonderful ways to use twigs, this amazing wallpaper,  Lucy King's irresistible melamine plates and Megan's beautifully photographed pesto recipe (note to self: make more pesto!)

What's inspiring you this week?
Much Love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh a new issue of Country Style. Must get my hands on a copy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Frankie the caravan Sophie...more caravan inspiration. Could Country Style possibly be any more beautiful!? Yes, I agree to more pesto too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely links! Thank you for the inspiration. Must check out the new Country Style too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x