Friday, 25 January 2013

Colour My Friday..

It's been overcast and rainy here in sunny Queensland for the past two days and it looks like this weather is set in for a few more days to come.  So I've decided to inject a little colour into my Friday and liven up this grey old day.  

This gorgeous little retro enamel teapot was waiting for me at the thrift shop this morning and I'm ever so delighted! Who can resist floral houses and giant flowers!

Even though the days have been grey, the beautiful summer nectarines make everything a little brighter. 

And my ultimate rainy day fun.. Rediscovering fabulous past issues of my favourite magazines, usually with glue and scissors in hand. Today it's Inside Out for a whole lot of colour and home d├ęcor love!

What's your favourite way to spend a rainy day?
Much Love
xxx

12 comments:

  1. That teapot is a vintage delight! I love it. I'm enjoying the cool change in the air, perfect weather for blogging and crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teapot it a wonderful find. It is gorgeous and I would have grabbed it too. Lovely. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So envious that you have fresh nectarines right now! I love them so ... their juicy flavour, lovely scent and picture-worthy beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This teapot is beyond perfect! Drinking tea and reading (study)books is what I do now! But I can't wait to go thrifting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish it was raining!! It was SO hot here today and I was busy baking in the kitchen- hot hot hot!

    xo em

    p.s THAT TEA POT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet teapot. Just reading your colorful post brightened my mood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an incredible find, you do unearth the most fabulous pieces!
    Time for another trip to my local vintage and flea market soon I think, gettin' itchy fingers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The teapot is divine! I wish I could find something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll add my love for the teapot right this second! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teapot!

    Sarah=)

    www.etsy.com/shop/owleyevintage

    ReplyDelete
  11. This color definitely cheered me. :) LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x