Friday, 18 January 2013

A Love Affair with Colour..


Never in my life have I been so in love with colour as I am right now.  It's as if someone has flicked the high definition switch in my mind and now my world is just bursting with such remarkable beauty, I don't know what to capture first.  

These are a few of my favourite colours this week.  Bit and pieces that keep drawing my soul to enjoy their delicious splendour.

The most delightful tiny ginger canister, in the richest shade of sherbet orange
 A Johnson sunflower, which always adds a little sunshine to my morning 
Peach and vanilla roses dancing beyond the canvas of a much treasured painting 
One of my great-grandmother's beautiful tea cups, which after all these years still holds the beauty and grace of her cherished afternoon tea parties

Wishing you a sweetly coloured Friday!
Much Love
xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love that ginger canister Sophie! Happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is SO gorgeous! I have a major crush on that color.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. colour is just so emotive and wonderful Sophie. I think I appreciate colour too in the midst of Summer when the heat and sun energises my senses! Wonderful photos and that tea cup is just divine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sophie. I love the sherbet canister! Sherbet.....what a great name for a colour. Have the loveliest of weekends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a massive colour lover and so are my kids. Love that fabric in the second pic- gorgeous. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loving colour at the moment too! And i just adore that floral painting, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those hues of orange are so beautiful. These colors are really perking me up, they are so vibrant and inspiring.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the shades of orange in that first photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely orange is so uplifting! Can't help but smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ribbon. Been putting ribbon in my daughter's hair. Coral colours are one of my favourites. Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these colors! I've always been a neutrals kind of girl but the blogging world has opened me up to so many gorgeous colors that are used in just the right way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x