Monday, 31 December 2012

2012.. The Year that Was


For me, 2012 has been a year like no other.  Looking back, words can not truly describe the journey that Ben and I have taken over the past 365 days.  It has been magical, unforgettable, amazing, heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time.  For me today is about reflecting on the lovely and inspiring moments of my year, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite 2012 adventures. 

Opening our online boutique Wilde Asher
Enjoying some great festivals and markets
Learning to hula hoop
Making some fun DIYs
Celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary
Creating an entertaining area for our Mildura cottage
Moving back to the city and taking our caravan Asher along for the ride
Visiting some breathtaking parts of the country
Meeting the ever inspiring Sibella Court
Enjoying many wonderful thrifting outings
Writing articles for Mollie Makes and Bespoke Zine
Interviewing some of my favourite fashion bloggers
Rediscovering my writing voice
Finishing many of my thrifty fabulous fun goals
Spending time with amazing family and friends

 So now I look towards tomorrow, the beginning of new adventures, making exciting plans and working towards some wonderful new goals for 2013.  I'm so excited about the coming year, pursuing my dreams, finding balance, becoming more sustainable in our everyday lives and finding the perfect new place for Ben and I to call home. I can't wait to share my hopes and dreams with you in 2013, beginning tomorrow with my new list of Fabulous Fun Goals for the new year.

Thank you so much for sharing your love and support over here at Her Library Adventures in 2012.  I appreciate it so much and can't wait share the blogging love even more in 2013.  Wishing you a most magical evening of laughing, singing, dancing and enjoying time with loved ones.  May your dreams for 2013 take flight and dance across the evening sky into the dawn of a beautiful new year.  

Much Love
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead Sophie.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you all my very best wishes for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophie,
    Hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you and Ben. Maybe we can even catch up!
    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. May 2013 be filled with your hearts desires. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful words...happy 2013 to you.
    allison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Happy New Year 2013. Can't wait to read more about your journey and adventures next year...

    xo. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year lovely Sophie! I am so looking forward to following the next chapter of your beautiful story!

    With much love for 2013,
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sounds like a wonderful year.. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My best wishes, love and prayers for an inspiring, happy and healthy 2013 for you both. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x