Saturday, 10 November 2012

A Weekend with Asher..


This weekend we are taking our lovely caravan, Asher up to my in-laws property near Woodford so we can treat her to a little makeover.  It's been a long time dream to be able to sell my vintage wares out of a little caravan and after nearly twelve months and a long road trip to Queensland, Asher is finally getting a new look, just in time for the summer markets and festivals. Will be sure to share updates and photos from our road trip soon.    

What are your plans this weekend? Have a wonderful time, whatever you are up to. 

Much Love
xxx

PS. This week over on the Wilde Asher blog, I've been writing about treehouses, mixing patterns, Spring blossoms and our latest collection of vintage shirts.  I'd love you to pop by and check it out. 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time doll! I hope one day I can own a caravan or a nice rv and go camping and road-tripping with it. Sounds like America!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds like an exciting plan! I've always loved the idea of selling vintage out of a caravan too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how she looks after her makeover! What an beautiful dream to have, and to see it become a reality must be so exciting for you!
    Have fun
    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selling vintage wares from a caravan sounds perfect. So nice to have you back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be keeping my eyes out for you at all the Brizzy markets. Please post where you will be at when it's all up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see Asher's new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with Asher's facelift. Sounds like a great idea to sell out of your caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so amazingly jealous of Asher! You are one lucky gal to have such a stylish car/van!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a good weekend! I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds fun! Have a good weekend!


    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a vintage caravan restoration, make sure you post plenty of pics.
    I have just made a 70s caravan into a much needed work room and I love it (he is called Maurice).
    Emma. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x