Saturday, 28 July 2012

What I Wore.. Pretty Ties and Rain Drops


Jacket: Portmans  Dress: Sportsgirl
Tights: Tightology from Fine and Sunny  Boots: Vintage from Vintage Sole
Tie: c/o Flapper Girl  Belt: H & M  Brooch(worn as hair clip): Vintage 

I was so delighted when the lovely Christine from Flapper Girl contacted me and asked if I'd like to wear one of her gorgeous lady ties.  I've been admiring her lovely ties on some of my favourite style bloggers recently, so I couldn't wait to style it myself.  I wore this little outfit to the fabulous Finders Keepers markets a few weeks ago and it's become one of my favourite go to winter ensembles ever since.  I'm so delighted that the sweet mint tie I chose matched perfectly with my new favourite raindrop tights. They are the perfect pair of accessories to brighten up a rainy winter day.  

In baby bump news, we are counting down the days until our 20 week scan on Monday when we get to find out if we get to welcome a little gentleman or lady into the world in December.  To say I'm excited is an understatement and I just can't wait to really start planning, nesting and preparing for our little one.   It's a wonderful time indeed!

I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!
Much Love
xxx

15 comments:

  1. Those tights are the best! Your outfit is as sweet as your little baby belly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colour combo! And black with white hearts is one of my favourite patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty dress! The tights look awesome!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :) such an exciting time. Lovely outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! The baby bump is getting so cute! Congrats to all three of you! :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh those tights are case or smiles.
    Exciting times ahead, all the best with your scan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! The rights are too cute. How exciting about the scan! I remember it seemed like forever until mine a few years ago...a day I'll never forget :) Congratulations! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, and how exciting finding out the sex :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful and adorable! Thank you so much for posting about the Lady Tie <3 I love this ensemble so much.

    So exciting about the scan! It will be a wonderful, memorable day for sure. Sending my best to all three of you :)

    xoxo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are you!!! I love this outfit and those adorable raindrop tights.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable right down to the last polka dot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so gorgeous here! Those tights are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what cute rain drop tights! those cuten this outfit a lot and make it very unique!

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is an adorable outfit, you look beautiful and you're rocking that lady tie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x