Saturday, 28 July 2012

Happy Weekend..

Happy Weekend! I hope yours has been wonderful so far.  It's certainly winter weather here today in my little town, so I'll be rugging up to do a spot of thrifting and to pop in to Fine and Sunny to catch up with the girls.  Also on my to do list, a little nesting behaviour and redecorating while I listen to some fabulous music and I think some crafty behaviour is in order too! What are your weekend plans? In need of a little inspiration.. why don't you?


Dine alfresco tonight.. Just add some good company and a string of lights for a lovely evening.


Get inspired by this amazing oven to create your own outdoor cooking area..


Get baking.. Why not try this lemon loaf with zucchini


Feeling uninspired by your living space, why not redecorate.  Move furniture around, add some new art prints, create a room feature, like this chandelier.  It's amazing how fresh a room can feel after just changing a few details. 


Be sure to listen to your favourite music while your decorating..


Looking for some new to make.. I'm loving this recipe for home made mustard.


Make some time to get into your studio! Clear off the desk, dust off your favourite supplies and get creative.  Don't have a space.. we love working from the dining table too!


And remember this lovely inspiration from Van Gogh..

Have a wonderful weekend!
Much Love
xxx

PS. Be sure to pop over and enter our Wilde Asher giveaway too!


Click on links for original image sources and inspiring ideas

3 comments:

  1. Love that outdoor cooking spot. Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mustard! I'm definitely making some this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x