Thursday, 26 July 2012

Crafty Moments..

It's been a wonderfully busy month, full of heaps of fun and creative moments, but it seems something I haven't had a chance to do in a little while is some good old fashioned crafting.  I especially love working on easy weekend projects, that only take an hour or two, but always make me feel excited and inspired.  So this weekend, I'm going to set aside a few hours and get a little crafty.  Here are a few projects and supplies that are inspiring my creative adventures.


I love washi tape.. and what a great way to give a thrifted piece of furniture a makeover.


Something that's been high on my crafty to do list is to crochet a colourful beret to brighten up my winter outfits and I think this beautiful yarn would be just perfect.


I'm also loving this embroidered cushion cover.. looks like a perfect relaxing weekday evening project to me. 


I've been meaning to try making some painted jars for a little while now.  I'm so inspired by these gorgeous pastel tones.


And I couldn't resist another washi tape project.  How cute is this little washi tree.  Such a lovely and simple way to brighten up an office space. 

I'd love to hear about your creative projects! What are you working on at the moment?

Much Love
Sophie 
xxx


Click on links for image sources and project instructions

11 comments:

  1. I love the table!! I fear it would be too tempting for Op Shop Jnr to peel away though, maybe in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those painted jars are really pretty!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhhh! That pillow is awesome! Thank you for sharing.

    Ms. Kate

    http://sometimesimakeart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That table is super cute! I'm working on a fuzzy felts board for my niece's birthday with lots of little outfits, I'm hoping it turns out okay!
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love painting jars with the Martha Stewart paint :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the washi tape tree. i kind of want to do something like that over my door frames. Maybe make some cute geometric patterns :)
    My craft projects are going to be making new jewelry for my etsy shop as just bought a bunch of new beads I'm excited to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love the washi tree :)
    And the pillow looks so cosy!

    you have a beautiful blog

    Sien
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jars and the cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cushion cover. Depending on the colors of a room, it could be done so many different ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely obsessed with washi tape! If there is an empty surface, I find a way to put the tape on it. My poor roommates haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x