Thursday, 7 June 2012

Lately..



Lately I feel like the days are vanishing before my eyes.  I can't quite believe it's Thursday already.  As the days grow shorter and the work meetings are longer, there doesn't quite seem to be the same amount of hours in the day as there used to be. I do love the busy times and have always been someone who has a to do list in their pocket.. Sometimes though, I would love to just spend a little bit more time on the simple pleasures, like filling the pages of my journal, especially on a cold winter's morning.  There is so much happening in the Library Adventures cottage at the moment and the days are very full indeed.  It's report writing time again, which means hundreds of essays to mark and comments to write. On a more creative note, I've got a few very exciting projects happening too, which I'm just bursting to tell you about as the upcoming launch of our online boutique Wilde Asher, which is also just around the corner.   So if things are a little quiet around here for the next week or so, you can find me marking a pile of English essays, editing lots of photos and working on some secret squirrel business. Can't wait to tell you more very soon!

I'll be back later this afternoon with my midweek thrifting finds.

What have you been up to lately?
xxx



8 comments:

  1. Right now in Maine it's actually still June 6th... when I read your blog it's like looking into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathise with your correction woes! I'm the same at present.

    Very much looking forward to the launch of Wilde Asher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for Wilde Asher, and I adore journaling away as well...there's never enough time for it all. Even if we had 48 hours in 1 day...they'd still fill up fast.

    I've been getting back to work this week after a week long journey to Cambodia;) And feverishly working at home on posts about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The days do seem to be flying by far too quickly for my liking. I just can't believe how quickly this year is flying by me. I hope that it slows down a bit soon so that I can take a moment to breathe it all in.

    Can't wait to see Wilde Asher when it opens. How exciting for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't believe it's June already! Where has this year gone? There's just not enough time for knitting and crafting here! Can't wait to see Wilde Asher - so exciting!
    http://theknitographer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may have mentioned this before but what app do you use to get the hearts and filter on your photos? Love! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos and notes - very inspirational!
    http://whatjayhastosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the photos- esp the journal, beautiful~

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x