Sunday, 24 June 2012

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! Flea Market Finds is coming to you a little later than usual today because  Ben and I took a little second hand adventure today, across the border in search for a few lovely treasures.  I hope you weekend has been wonderful too and you've found a few free moments to catch up on some fabulous weekend behaviour. Pop over here to check out last week's lovely finds. 

So today's adventure took us to one of my favourite antique stores which is brimming with beautiful ephemera and wonderful history. I love searching for treasures out of town, it always feels that little more special when you stumble across something you've been hunting for.  Here's what we discovered today..


One of my favourite finds.. this pretty little Hostess Tableware cup and saucer. I'd love a matching dress in that print! 


My other favourite.. This set of blue Pyrex mixing bowls.  No words needed.. I'm in love!


And this cheeky pair called to me the moment I walked in the door.. and for $4 who could resist those polka dots!


Just as we were leaving I noticed this vintage tin on the shelf.. On closer inspection I realised the pattern was created using pieces of felt.  It really is the perfect place to stash craft room goodies.

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx



   

35 comments:

  1. What spectacular finds. I agree with the cup and saucer set.
    Those mixing bowls old make a happy home.
    Oh the tin, perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pyrex - SO gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! Hope every step is a wonderful baby adventure. You look fabulous too by the way!! Much love Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee and Tea in orange with polka dots. Great! I am linking up with my finds. Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I love the pyrex bowls. Cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those polka dots are just about the cutest things I've ever seen! And that tin! I'm jealous of your awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mixing bowls are absolutely beautiful!

    Becky
    xx

    http://wwww.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh! Love that tin! So sweet ...
    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fabric in the background of your first photo has been on my mind at the moment. Is it from a bed sheet ?
    I love it, I would love a dress in that exact fabric. I love your blog. thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I am loving the pyrex too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue pyrex is great ~ I love that shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful finds! The coffee and tea set are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your site...you got the eye girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Out of town thrifting adventures are the best! Love you finds, the tin with the felt design is my fav x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful finds. Love the pyrex!!

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would have bought everything you did - love everything, especially that beautiful Pyrex!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love EVERYTHING you got, specially the Pyrex mixing bowls, they're so pretty!

    Laura @ Rainy Days and Stardust

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore the tin with the Felt collage on it

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of your finds are always so great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great finds again this week! The cup and saucer are so pretty. I'm a polka dot girl so those canisters would have called to me, too.

    Your Pyrex bowls are lovely. You had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am in love with the pyrex too. Such a lovely blue.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty little teacup. A dress in that flower print would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty Pyrex & such a cute tin!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh I love ALL your finds this week. Those turquoise pyrex bowls are spectacular, I have never come across that colour or pattern. I seem to mainly find yellow and orange. And I had been coveting that exact tin having seen it somewhere but it sold, you lucky duck. melx

    ReplyDelete
  25. what great finds Love the polka dot tins

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those blue/aqua Pyrex bowls are spectacular! I have never seen that pattern before.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What great finds! The polka dot coffee & tea jars are darling.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely love the mixing bowls. Great find! Especially all three!

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely in love with the Pyrex and polka dot canisters.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are GREAT finds! I can never get anything as nice as this in charity shops here. I will have to try to be more observant!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I absolutely love the tin with the felt birds - excellent find! Sarah - hometoroostblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the tea and coffee jars. You have such rad taste with kitchen wear.
    www.nerdburgerjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am experiencing some serious PYREX envy right now ;) Those blue bowls are GoRgEoUs! I am also really loving your kitchen accessories - so bright and fun. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these pics! You look amazing in box ; )
      Floral Bags

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x