Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Tuesday Daydreaming..


Today I'm dreaming about this lovely little getaway.  As the the school term rolls on, the marking begins to pile up on my desk and as I also count down the weeks until my final assessment is due for Uni, this gorgeous little camper is a most wonderful distraction.  What a perfect weekend away! It just gets me so excited to finish getting the lovely Asher all ready to take on the road.  Head over to Poppytalk for more information about renting a lovely camper like this for your next getaway.  Too cute!

xxx

Gorgeous image via Poppytalk

9 comments:

  1. this is SO cool!! :) That would be a very fun thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so lovely. Reading holiday! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from your newest follower. Love the name of your blog, I'm a librarian from South Africa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I can see myself in that little camper, surrounded by books... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so delightful!! I've got to start saving for an adventure, methinks. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I want one! Adorable!

    <3 Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting!
    http://LetsGoThrifting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x